Skip to main content

BTS - New LOGO and English Name

The new logo just came out and it's pretty simple compared to the previous one. I liked the vest a lot, but let's be real. They grew out of it. They are much more now. This logo is simple but elegant, it does not limit them anymore. After looking up the meaning I came to like it even more.
(Not even mentioning that the fans got a logo too.)

And about the English name. It's fantastc. Beyond The Scene. Well done! I love how they still remain as 'Bangtan' in Korean but 'BTS' in English has a bigger meaning now! I approve, hell yeah!

Official

Comments

Most Popular

Secret - Starlight Moonlight @ Incheon Korean Wave 2011

2011. 08. 15.

[MBLAQ] SeungHo’s letter to a fan

2011. 08. 16. To. Fan’s name haha Hello? It’s Seungho. The letter…I’m shy a bit. I have told my parents to their face without writing a card for Parents’ Day I’m encouraged that you changed to the positive view after becoming MBLAQ’s fan like this. In fact, I hardly expresses my feelings, too and there were a lot differences between familiar and unfamiliar people. So, after the debut, I thought that I might be seen to be a bit inattentive to fan’s love! However, I think that I’m really close to all fans because we have the same minds to cherish and love one another, even though I don’t know their names and I can not know everything! I’ll continue to make you feel more energy after seeing MBLAQ in the future. ha Good Bye! From SeungHo

Which stars would tame their fans well? [Pops in Seoul]

2012. 07. 31.