Skip to main content

tvN’s eNews Rankings: Biggest Star For The First Half of 2011

Biggest Hallyu Stars in Southeast Asia for the first half of 2011
1. Super Junior - 12.64 billion Won (Super Show 3)
2. Rain - 7.56 billion Won (World tour-5~6 cities)
3. JYJ - 3.23 billion Won (Thailand+Taiwan performances)
4. Jang Geun Seok - 2.99 billion Won (Concerts+CFs)
5. B2ST - 1.81 billion Won (Concerts+CFs+Fan meetings)

Biggest Hallyu Stars in Japan for the first half of 2011
1. Girls’ Generation - 52.3 billion Won(Arena Tour+Albums+CFs)
2. Jang Geun Seok - 25.83 billion Won (Concerts+Album+Photobook+CFs+Fangoods)
3. TVXQ - 12.01 billion Won (SM Town+Album+CFs)
4. Super Junior - 7.69 billion Won (SM Town+Super Show+Album+CFs)
5. Choi Ji Woo - 2 billion Won (CFs)

Comments

Most Popular

Secret - Starlight Moonlight @ Incheon Korean Wave 2011

2011. 08. 15.

[MBLAQ] SeungHo’s letter to a fan

2011. 08. 16. To. Fan’s name haha Hello? It’s Seungho. The letter…I’m shy a bit. I have told my parents to their face without writing a card for Parents’ Day I’m encouraged that you changed to the positive view after becoming MBLAQ’s fan like this. In fact, I hardly expresses my feelings, too and there were a lot differences between familiar and unfamiliar people. So, after the debut, I thought that I might be seen to be a bit inattentive to fan’s love! However, I think that I’m really close to all fans because we have the same minds to cherish and love one another, even though I don’t know their names and I can not know everything! I’ll continue to make you feel more energy after seeing MBLAQ in the future. ha Good Bye! From SeungHo

Which stars would tame their fans well? [Pops in Seoul]

2012. 07. 31.