Skip to main content

United CUBE Concert 2011 - Set List


BEAST
  • UNIT WINNING SONG (Choose the BEAST UNIT SONG you wish to hear at UCC11)
  • I’m Sorry
  • Beautiful
  • Fiction
  • 비가 오는 날엔 (On Raining Days)
  • Special
  • 주먹을 꽉 쥐고 (Clenching A Tight Fist)
  • Freeze
  • Lightless + Lights Go On Again
  • 숨 (SOOM)
  • Bad Girl
  • Easy
  • Mystery
  • 니가 제일 좋아 (I Like You Best)
  • Shock
  • Oasis
  • You
4Minute
  • 4minute’s Left
  • I My Me Mine
  • 거울아 거울아 (Mirror Mirror)
  • Highlight
  • 모르는척 (Pretend)
  • You Know
  • Bubble Pop (HyunA)
  • Muzik
  • Invitation
  • Heart to Heart
  • HUH
  • Hot Issue
  • First (Korean vers.)
G.NA
  • Supa Solo
  • 내 사람이라서 (Because You Are My Man)
  • New Song ( x 3)
  • Black & White
Special Stages
  • Tiger DJ SHOW (ALL)
  • So Hyun & Prepix Dance
  • V.I.U (ALL)
  • CUBE SONG FLY SO HIGH
  • ? ( x 5)

Comments

Most Popular

Secret - Starlight Moonlight @ Incheon Korean Wave 2011

2011. 08. 15.

[MBLAQ] SeungHo’s letter to a fan

2011. 08. 16. To. Fan’s name haha Hello? It’s Seungho. The letter…I’m shy a bit. I have told my parents to their face without writing a card for Parents’ Day I’m encouraged that you changed to the positive view after becoming MBLAQ’s fan like this. In fact, I hardly expresses my feelings, too and there were a lot differences between familiar and unfamiliar people. So, after the debut, I thought that I might be seen to be a bit inattentive to fan’s love! However, I think that I’m really close to all fans because we have the same minds to cherish and love one another, even though I don’t know their names and I can not know everything! I’ll continue to make you feel more energy after seeing MBLAQ in the future. ha Good Bye! From SeungHo

Which stars would tame their fans well? [Pops in Seoul]

2012. 07. 31.